We are CG Life, a marketing communication agency at the intersection of life science and healthcare. We are a tribe of scientists, creatives, and marketers with a shared passion for translating science into brand experiences that drive results.
We live for the challenge and promise of scientific discoveries and medical innovations that will transform and improve quality of life.
Are you ready to live the life?
What We Seek
You are curious. You are interested in science and fascinated by new technologies.
You love not only the big ideas but also ensuring all the details are executed to perfection. You are highly strategic and love a challenge because you are a true problem solver.
You have a collaborative spirit, looking for the opportunity to work alongside a team of art creatives, media experts, public relation professionals and digital marketing gurus.
You work well under pressure and can juggle many projects. You are a self-starter who can work independently and take ownership of your work.
The Account Manager is responsible for day-to-day project management and execution of client programs, working with a broad group of internal marketing resources as well as the clients. The Account Manager makes recommendations to the Account Directors for expanding the scope of the client relationship based on opportunities observed.
In addition to following agency policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Effectively manages details related to client projects and responds to requests in a quick and timely manner.
- Orchestrates estimates and schedule process; communicates milestones and deadlines to entire team in order to create a realistic schedule. Ensures that deadlines are met.
- Represents the client’s interests within and outside the agency.
- Maintains current knowledge of the client’s business by researching trade industry resources. Clearly understands all aspects of the client’s industry, including target audience, business model, trends, competitors, etc.
- Creates strategy statements that clearly define objectives, tone, key messages, and deliverables for each project. Submits strategy statements for internal review, incorporates input, and submits to client for approval.
- Ensures that the entire team understands and adheres to the client’s strategy.
- Effectively manages client expectations.
- Develops accurate budgets and makes efficient use of available resources.
- Drafts timely conference reports, documents client communications, and distributes these to entire team and client.
- Responsible for conducting internal and external client presentations.
- Responsible for all aspects of media planning and implementation.
- Coordinates with Public Relations, Creative, Content and Digital teams to ensure seamless integrated marketing programs. Makes connections between paid and non-paid (PR) opportunities and informs entire client team.
- Establishes sound and effective working relationships internally with client team members and with client. Resolves conflicts or roadblocks that would interfere with completing assigned projects.
- Establishes and maintains sound client relationships and demonstrates an obvious passion for the success of every CG client.
- Ensures that projects stay within budget guidelines by monitoring clients, profits and issues involving change-orders, when project scope changes. Closely monitors his/her own time spent on each client to ensure adherence to budget.
Business Development/Industry Knowledge
- Responsible for growing current accounts by cross selling other agency services or additional projects. Looks for new opportunities to expand agency presence.
- Responsible for attending networking events, becoming an active member in at least one professional association.
- Identifies new client opportunities and works with Managing Partners to execute relevant new business initiatives.
- 2-5 years of related work experience in advertising, marketing, or B2B marketing either with a brand or digital agency, preferably with a life science, healthcare or pharmaceutical agency
To apply, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter that introduces yourself and communicates how you and CG Life are a perfect match with a shared passion for translating science and healthcare into communications and marketing programs that deliver results. Oh, and let us know your favorite scientist while you’re at it.