CG Life, an integrated marketing communications agency focused on the life science and healthcare markets is looking for an enthusiastic, self-starting Account Manager to join our either our growing Boston team or in our Chicago office. The Account Manager is responsible for day-to-day project management and execution, as well as working with the Account Director and others to provide marketing direction for select clients. This position will also make recommendations to the Account Director for expanding client relationships based on listening to clients and observing opportunities in the market. We need a proactive, positive communicator who is highly motivated and organized—and who has a sense of humor.
Ideally, you love science but could do without the lab. You love to communicate but could do without the stuffy corporate environment. You have at least 3 years of marketing experience, an interest in science or healthcare, and can’t wait to be part of an agency team that rocks for its clients but still has fun along the way. ** Responsibilities**
- Work with biotech, pharma and medical device companies to highlight the absolute cutting edge of scientific advancement.
- Develop strategies to ensure that clearly defines objectives, tone, key messages, and deliverables are included in all work.
- Effectively manage client expectations.
- Be responsible for tapping into agency services, including branding, creative, digital, public relations, advertising and inbound marketing, for your clients.
- Manage budgets and estimate timelines, communicating deadlines and project parameters to a diverse team.
- Ensure deadlines are met with maximum efficiency.
- Establish sound and effective working relationships and resolves conflicts or roadblocks to either the relationship or the completion of assigned projects.
- Remain flexible and accessible to clients; respond to requests in a quick and timely manner.
- Draft timely conference reports, roadmaps, creative briefs and more.
- Conduct internal and external client presentations.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the life science and healthcare industries, understanding the target audience, business model, trade media trends, etc.
- Be human.
To apply, send your resume, cover letter, and favorite scientist to email@example.com