CG Life, an integrated marketing communications agency focused on the life science and healthcare markets is looking for an enthusiastic, self-starting Campaign Manager to join our San Diego or Chicago office. The Campaign Manager supports the day to day operations for assigned advertising accounts. They assist Account Managers and Directors with media planning and buying and with campaign implementation and maintenance for traditional and digital media programs. They serve as the primary point of contact for media vendors, ensuring media plans run smoothing and performance data is tracked efficiently and accurately.
This role will support the paid media department by staying on top of tactics and technologies, coordinating regular meetings with media partners/publishers, maintaining the vendor contact database and implementing paid social campaigns.
- Design media plans and client presentations
- Facilitating the media planning process with vendors – issuing RFP’s (Requests for proposals)
- Executing and maintaining media campaigns by preparing insertions orders, keeping track of and alerting the team to deadlines and changes in timing, verifying that campaigns are delivered as scheduled, updating media plans, aiding with metrics collection and reports
- Managing vendor contact database
- Working within all necessary advertising programs – e.g. BIONIC and Sizmek
- Fine attention to detail – maintaining clean and clear file organization, adhering to agency and client brand guidelines, quadruple checking data entry and analysis
- Participating in client meetings with the support of Account Managers and Directors
- Showing interest in learning and understanding media fundamentals across all channels
- Creating and executing a paid social media strategy across multiple social platforms
- 2-6 years of related work experience in advertising, marketing, or marketing communications
- Experience in media-related software, such as BIONIC and Sizmek
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and knowledge of media-related software
- Strong analytical skills
- Process oriented, with the ability to manage all aspects of a campaign
To apply, send us your resume to email@example.com along with a cover letter that introduces yourself and communicates how you and CG Life are a perfect match with a shared passion for translating science and healthcare into communications and marketing programs that deliver results. Oh, and let us know your favorite scientist while you’re at it.