We are looking for an energetic team member to join the San Diego office of CG Life as an Associate Media Planner. The Associate Media Planner is responsible for assisting in planning, implementation and reporting of client paid media campaigns. This role will be dedicated to supporting CG Life’s Media Department offerings at our fully integrated marketing agency.
Minimum one-year previous marketing experience required. Experience in digital marketing and familiarity with media buying tools are a plus. A science background is not required but a general interest in the life sciences will put you in good company.
The rules and responsibilities:
- Conduct market research into client’s target audiences and help determine appropriate media vehicles
- Communicate with media vendors to negotiate and request proposals for advertising plans
- Secure insertion orders for media plans
- Assist with implementation of media plans including ad traffic and ad server set up
- Assist with creating comprehensive performance reports to highlight the success of campaigns
- Continually build understanding and knowledge of clients’ business and competitive environments
- Actively monitor projects and client media budgets
- Prioritize effectively to handle many tasks simultaneously
- Ask relevant questions to collect the necessary information to turn client needs into deliverables
- Explore and consider options before making a decision or recommendation
- Be resourceful; know when to ask for help, but also know when to google it
- Take responsibility
- Be a self-starter
- Respectfully listens to others; be open to new ideas and approaches
- Operate with diplomacy and discretion
To apply, send us your resume to email@example.com along with a cover letter that introduces yourself and communicates how you and CG Life are a perfect match with a shared passion for translating science and healthcare into communications and marketing programs that deliver results. Oh, and let us know your favorite scientist while you’re at it.
The standard annual base pay range for this role is $45,000 – $50,000 USD. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience and qualifications. In addition to base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not a guarantee.