CG Life, an integrated marketing and communications agency focused exclusively on the life sciences and healthcare marketplaces, is looking for an enthusiastic, self-starting BD Coordinator to join our growing Chicago team.
We’re looking for someone at the cross-section of marketing & sales, who enjoys using both their creative and analytical skills to help our agency market itself and manage our new business activities. Key responsibilities include managing our new business pipeline from prospects to new clients and helping drive agency marketing initiatives. We need a proactive, positive person who is highly motivated, organized and likes collaborating with others.
As our Business Development Coordinator you’ll help organize our new business and agency marketing efforts, working with a team to secure profitable new business for the agency by:
- Researching cutting edge life science brands. Helping our integrated team learn their offering, competitive landscape and more insights to support our strategic approach.
- Developing and activating strategies to effectively and creatively communicate about our agency across our website, blog, social media channels, collateral and more.
- Consolidating and reporting agency marketing and sales analytics
- Keeping our new business activities on track from prospect follow up, pitch scheduling, proposal development and Salesforce (CRM) management.
- Orchestrating timelines and project parameters and sharing with a diverse team. Ensuring deadlines are met with efficiency.
- Identifying prospect lists and contacts at key organizations we wish to engage.
- Supporting development of prospect presentations and proposals.
- Establishing sound working relationships with an integrated team including PR, digital marketing, creative, content, project management and account management.
- Remaining flexible and accessible to prospects; responding to requests in a quick and timely manner. Drafting timely meeting notes and tracking next steps.
- Continually increasing your knowledge of the life science and healthcare industries, understanding target audiences, business model, trends, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
1+ years of sales and marketing experience (agency preferred) and a genuine interest in science. Other requirements include:
- Excellent interpersonal skills that encourage collaboration
- Experience in management of Salesforce, Google Docs, and Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint)
- Solid organization skills to help manage your time, a diverse array of agency initiatives and our sales funnel
- Experience supporting digital marketing channels such as social media and email marketing
- Attention to detail
- Experience with WordPress and HubSpot is a plus
Vice President of Business Development
To apply, send us your resume to email@example.com along with a cover letter that introduces yourself and communicates how you and CG Life are a perfect match with a shared passion for translating science and healthcare into communications and marketing programs that deliver results. Oh, and let us know your favorite scientist while you’re at it.