We are seeking a creative and motivated content specialist, capable of creating a wide range of short and long-form content in a broad range of formats (i.e., blogs, white papers, infographics, etc.) for a life science and healthcare B2B-focused audience. The content specialist should have a fundamental understanding of content marketing and the ability to develop relevant and engaging content to drive engagement with online assets and generate customer demand for a variety of products and/or services.
The role works closely with the Director of Content and the larger Inbound Marketing Team but also works as part of a larger agency team to facilitate integrated marketing communications campaigns for the agency’s life science clients. The ideal person has a strong understanding of digital marketing tactics and SEO best practices.
Deep love of science is a must.
- Partners with account teams across the agency to provide content services for various clients under deadline. Content execution may include articles, blog posts, case studies, white papers, buyer’s guides, Q&As, social media posts, website copy, newsletters, infographics, video scripts, and corporate presentations.
- Under direction of the Director, works with the PR team on content initiatives.
- Contributes regularly to the agency blog and other writing-related tasks for marketing activities.
- Researches and keeps up-to-date with major content and business/industry trends.
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
- Impeccable spelling and grammar; an understanding of AP style preferred
- Working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research.
- An understanding of what motivates consumers online
- Excellent research, organizational, and learning skills
- High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs
- Ability to independently handle multiple tasks on deadline in fast-paced environment. Strategic and creative thinker. Self-starter with positive attitude.
- B2B content and digital marketing experience
- Experience in Google Analytics and other online marketing tools
- BS, MS, or PhD in life science or science communication field preferred
To apply, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter that introduces yourself and communicates how you and CG Life are a perfect match with a shared passion for translating science and healthcare into communications and marketing programs that deliver results.
Oh, and let us know your favorite scientist while you’re at it.