CG Life, an integrated marketing communications agency focused on the life science and healthcare markets, is looking for a talented Digital Ad Operations Specialist to join our San Diego office. The Digital Ad Operations Specialist will support our Media and Digital Marketing teams by implementing, managing, trafficking, optimizing, and reporting campaign results for all digital channels.
The ideal candidate will be able to receive direction on campaign implementation, serve the ads to support the media strategy and produce reports with the data that includes both strategic and tactical insight-based campaign decisions.
The role requires a high-level understanding of digital ad platforms and analytics along with some specific channel knowledge (can include web, social, paid search and organic/SEO), skills in reporting, data visualization, and analysis to assist with metrics-driven business decisions.
- Oversee ad operations and analytics
- Monitor day-to-day campaign performance/optimizations and maintain in-depth understanding of client’s overall business and marketing objectives
- Support the Media and Digital team by actively participating in media planning regarding trafficking strategies, campaign objectives, scheduling and operational issues
- Set up tracking URLs, UTM parameters, and ensure alignment with other analytics tracking
- Work with partners to ensure campaigns are set up correctly and tracked
- Analyze campaign data to identify technical and other issues that impact data collection and to uncover trends and areas for campaign optimization
- Report on organization performance utilizing third-party reporting and visualization tools including, but not limited to: Datorama, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Launch and Google Data Studio
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop, execute, and analyze results
- Participate in client calls by presenting campaign results and key insights in a compelling, cohesive way
- Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently within a high-paced changing environment
- Work on independent projects or projects/tasks assigned as needed
- 2-5 years of digital advertising operations experience managing ad servers with knowledge of programmatic landscape
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Analytics or related field
- Experienced in data management and well-versed in the use of analytical/data visualization tools such as Datorama, Microsoft Excel, Google Data Studio or other BI tools
- Analytics implementation experience such as engagement tracking, channel setup, and pixel placement
- Knowledge of tag management systems and the analytics implementation process
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Data-driven with outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented with sound organizational and prioritization skills
- Preferred: Experience in digital marketing, including knowledge of digital advertising platforms (e.g. Google Ads, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Sizmek, Search, etc.) and digital analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.) and other digital advertising tools
To apply, send us your resume to email@example.com along with a cover letter that introduces yourself and communicates how you and CG Life are a perfect match with a shared passion for translating science and healthcare into communications and marketing programs that deliver results. Oh, and let us know your favorite scientist while you’re at it.