We are CG Life, a marketing communication agency at the intersection of life science and healthcare. We are a tribe of scientists, creatives, and marketers with a shared passion for translating science into brand experiences that drive results.
We live for the challenge and promise of scientific discoveries and medical innovations that will transform and improve quality of life.
Are you ready to live the life?
What We Seek
You are curious. You are interested in science and fascinated by new technologies.
You love ideas and use design to influence your audience in a compelling way. You are highly creative and love a challenge because you are a true problem solver.
You are confident in your design, able to meet the challenge of designing for a variety of digital and traditional communication vehicles, audiences and assignments. You have a collaborative spirit, looking for the opportunity to work alongside art directors, copywriters, developers and account service professionals.
You work well under pressure and can juggle many projects. You are a self-starter who can work independently and take ownership of your work.
We are looking for a digital designer with 3-5 years’ experience in advertising, marketing, or marketing communications.
Create website designs and prototypes, implement UI/UX strategies, create icons and graphics, source images, photoshop retouching, and concept on campaigns for a variety of clients in the life science, pharma and healthcare markets. Relevant experience, a background in B2B, and/or an ability to quickly decipher marketing assignments for complex clients is preferred.
- Develop website design strategy for new website builds with a focus on user experience
- Design and develop new interfaces for users and create website prototypes
- Be involved in UI / UX internal and client meetings and provide your expertise and initial mockup sketches.
- Knowledge in creating static or interactive wireframes and user flows
- Create detailed website style tiles to define the web components and patterns as it aligns with established brand guidelines and website design direction
- Contribute to a style guide that dictates the colors, fonts, and design patterns that are used in our web app.
- Excellent collaboration skills to work with teams across Account, Creative, Development, Content Strategy and Project Management
- Use modern design standards, guidelines, and best practices
- Present work to internal teams and able to explain design direction and choices.
- Incorporate ideas and make revisions in response to the feedback from your supervisors, account team and clients
- Be responsible for monitoring and follow-through of work on all assigned projects within established timelines
- 3-5 years of related work experience in advertising, marketing, or B2B marketing either with a brand or digital agency or at a healthcare pharmaceutical agency
- The ability to execute design skillfully across multiple digital channels, websites, online banners, social media, etc.
- Web animation skill is a plus for creating motion or gif animation to bring web graphics to life
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including XD, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere and Illustrator
- Knowledge of is HTML a plus, along with understanding how to customize web templates like WordPress
- Work collaboratively with web development at the concept stage and in production during the build of the site.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and timely follow-through on work
- Demonstrate passion for our clients’ business and creative product
- Strong conceptual skills as demonstrated by your portfolio of work
- The ability to dive into complex science and technologies and glean key ideas and information to convey to target audiences that meets the objective
- An understanding of agency and creative collaboration processes
- Ability to present and sell an idea to internal teams and with clients
- Ability to manage several projects at once
The standard annual base pay range for this role is $65,000 – $72,000 USD. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience and qualifications. In addition to base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not a guarantee.
To apply, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter that introduces yourself and communicates how you and CG Life are a perfect match with a shared passion for translating science and healthcare into communications and marketing programs that deliver results. Oh, and let us know your favorite scientist while you’re at it.