CG Life is seeking a full-time, in-house, Digital Marketing Specialist for our paid search, social, and SEO efforts. Reporting directly into the Digital Marketing Manager, this is a hands-on position responsible for the execution and reporting of a comprehensive, multi-channel digital marketing strategy. This position will utilize Google Ads, landing pages, and several digital marketing tools to create campaigns to drive client ROI. We’re looking for someone who’s ready to grow their career in an exciting digital agency focused on the scientific/pharmaceutical/healthcare/bio-technology industry.
We’re looking for a data-driven, experienced professional to add value to our growing digital team. If you are passionate about digital marketing and looking to make an immediate impact, this job is for you.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Launch new paid search (SEM) campaigns, with complete build out of ad groups, keywords, and ads
- Daily paid search (Google Ads, Bing Ads) media buying and optimization
- Work with internal and external marketing teams to develop campaign criteria, and be able to suggest campaign adjustments to optimize spend and outcomes
- Perform regular keyword research to expand reach
- Create, test, and optimize ad copy
- Competitive intelligence research using keyword planning tools
- A/B landing page testing
- Landing page creation and design
- Manage large data sets for various campaigns
- Produce weekly and quarterly reports on campaign performance; must be able to look at data and determine action items
- Stay up to date with the latest digital marketing industry trends
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years’ experience working in paid search and/or SEO
- Previous agency experience is a plus
- Previous healthcare/biotech/pharma marketing is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, or related field
- Experience working in CPA focused campaigns
- Analytics Platform Experience (Google Analytics preferred)
- A solid working knowledge of Bing Ads Editor and Google Ads Editor
- Advanced Excel skills in order to navigate through large amounts of data to optimize results (Pivot Tables, V Look Up, Filters)
- Experience working on larger budgets and multiple campaigns at once
- A solid understanding of SEO
- Strong research skills to determine market trends and customer behavior patterns
- Analytical person who can think strategically and work to effectively solve problems
- Comfortable working independently and cross-functionally at all levels. A self-starter who can roll up their sleeves and get things done with little supervision.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Influencer marketing experience is a plus
- Paid Social skills are a plus – Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, etc.
- Any programming skills is a plus
To apply, send your resume, cover letter, and link to your creative portfolio—and favorite scientist to firstname.lastname@example.org