CG Life is an integrated marketing and communications agency that specializes in the life sciences and healthcare industries. Our Agency provides market intelligence, brand strategy, public relations, creative, digital marketing, content marketing and paid advertising for life sciences, healthcare and biotech companies.
We are seeking a high energy and experienced Human Resources Manager to manage the routine functions of Human Resources, including talent acquisition, onboarding, compensation and benefits, performance management, employee engagement, diversity, equity & inclusion and safety & compliance . The successful candidate with have an HR generalist background, with strong emphasis on talent acquisition to support our GROWING business. This is a newly-created role and will allow the right candidate to make an impact at our one-of-a-kind agency. The position reports to the Managing Partner and is based in Chicago, with some remote opportunity.
- Oversee human resource policies and compliance in respect federal, state and local laws
- Lead talent acquisition for the Agency, including: managing job posts, sourcing candidates, scheduling interviews, negotiating employment offers and administering background checks
- Provide interview and recruitment training to managers
- Manage an applicant tracking system and job posts on internal website and job boards
- Prepare all new hire paperwork including offer letters, benefits information and on-boarding materials
- Work with senior leadership to support the performance management and annual compensation planning processes
- Support the administration of benefits and assist employees with company health benefits questions
- Help develop career paths and identify learning and development opportunities
- Provide HR counsel to leadership and support the timely and constructive resolution of employee relations issues
- Work with Agency leadership to foster a positive company culture, increase morale and ensure employees are motivated and engaged.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 4 years of HR generalist experience, with a proven track record in talent acquisition
- Experience working with an advertising agency or marketing firm is preferred
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- Ability to think strategically, while also rolling up sleeves to get work done
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where creativity and an interest in disrupting the status quo is our daily focus
To apply, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter that introduces yourself and communicates how you and CG Life are a perfect fit!