We are CG Life, a marketing communication agency at the intersection of life science and healthcare. We are a tribe of scientists, creatives, and marketers with a shared passion for translating science into brand experiences that drive results.
We live for the challenge and promise of scientific discoveries and medical innovations that will transform and improve quality of life.
Are you ready to live the life?
What We Seek
You are curious. You are interested in science and fascinated by new technologies.
You love ideas and use design to influence your audience in a compelling way. You are highly creative and love a challenge because you are a true problem solver.
You are confident in your design, able to meet the challenge of designing for a variety of digital and traditional communication vehicles, audiences and assignments. You have a collaborative spirit, looking for the opportunity to work alongside art directors, copywriters, developers and account service professionals.
You work well under pressure and can juggle many projects. You are a self-starter who can work independently and take ownership of your work.
We are looking for a Junior graphic designer with 1-2 years’ experience in advertising, marketing, or marketing communications. You will design layouts, create icons and graphics, source images, light photoshop retouching, create comp layouts, implement revisions, and concept on campaigns for a variety of clients in the life science, pharma, and healthcare markets.
- Collaborate with Senior Art Directors and/or Copywriters to execute layout design, make content and design revisions and recommendations, and concept campaign/project ideas for various clients
- Design in a variety of styles and remain current on industry trends and technology
- Create and execute ideas for digital and print marketing materials, including websites, presentations, brochures, logo identity, conference and event themes/booths, and social media campaign assets
- Understand and apply brand goals, positioning, and market conditions to the work
- Present work to creative leads and internal teams and able to explain design direction and choices
- Incorporate ideas and make revisions in response to the feedback from your supervisors, account team and clients
- Work collaboratively with creative leads, account team and project management to deliver work at a high level
- Be responsible for monitoring and follow-through of work on all assigned projects within established timelines
- 1-2 years of work experience in advertising, marketing, or B2B marketing either with a brand or digital agency or at a healthcare pharmaceutical agency
- The ability to take design and creative direction from creative leads and execute design skillfully across multiple channels, including print, and digital (websites, online banners, social media, etc.)
- Strong conceptual skills as demonstrated by your portfolio of work
- Demonstrate attention to detail and timely follow-through on work
- Demonstrate passion for our clients’ business and creative product
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and XD
- Experience designing in PowerPoint that follow brand guidelines and provide graphic support and clean-up work for new business presentations
- An understanding of agency and creative collaboration processes
- Ability to present and sell an idea to creative leads and internal teams
- Ability to manage several projects at once
Sr Art Director
To apply, send us your resume to email@example.com along with a cover letter that introduces yourself and communicates how you and CG Life are a perfect match with a shared passion for translating science and healthcare into communications and marketing programs that deliver results. Oh, and let us know your favorite scientist while you’re at it.