CG Life, an integrated marketing and communications agency focused exclusively on the life sciences and healthcare marketplaces, is looking for an enthusiastic, self-starting Account Supervisor to join our growing Chicago team.
You should have a knack for marketing strategy, account management and everything in-between and will act as the conduit between clients and the agency’s Creative, PR, Digital, Content and Management teams. Key responsibilities include developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of the client’s business, and through that understanding producing strategic plans and managing their tactical execution. We need a proactive, positive communicator who is highly motivated and organized — preferably with a sense of humor.
Do you love to communicate, but could do without a stuffy corporate lifestyle? Here is your chance to:
- Work with biotech, diagnostic, pharma, medical device and other life science organizations to highlight the absolute cutting edge of science advancement.
- Develop strategies to ensure that clearly defines objectives, messages, and deliverables are included in all work.
- Orchestrate budgets and timelines, communicating deadlines and project parameters to a diverse team. Ensure deadlines are met with maximum efficiency.
- Establish sound and effective working relationships and resolve conflicts or roadblocks to either the relationship or the completion of assigned projects.
- Remain flexible and accessible to clients; respond to requests in a quick and timely manner. Draft timely conference reports, briefs and more.
- Conduct internal and external client presentations.
- Proactively generate business building ideas for the client and create opportunities to expand the agency’s business.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the life science and healthcare industries, understanding the target audience, business model, trends, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience:
The position requires 5-8 years of life science marketing experience (agency preferred) and a genuine interest in science. Other requirements include:
- Experience in communicating and “translating” complex scientific and technical information
- Solid track-record leading development of new creative and digital programs; working with creative and digital teams, ensuring output is on strategy, on target, and on budget
- Strong analytic and strategic abilities
- Ability to monitor and manage client’s budgets and the team’s financial performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills that encourage collaboration
To apply, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter that introduces yourself and communicates how you and CG Life are a perfect match with a shared passion for translating science and healthcare into communications and marketing programs that deliver results. Oh, and let us know your favorite scientist while you’re at it.