CG Life, an integrated marketing communications agency focused on the life science and healthcare markets is looking for an enthusiastic, self-starting Media Analyst to join our San Diego office. The Media Analyst supports our Paid Media and Digital Marketing teams by creating and telling stories through data. This position will work on supporting our client’s campaigns in paid search, social, programmatic and display channels. They are responsible for analyzing and presenting the results and trends of performance that help drive campaign optimizations and strategic recommendations.
- Supporting Campaign Managers with reporting and analytics to inform digital media campaign optimizations
- Participating in client calls by presenting campaign results and key insights in a compelling, cohesive way
- Monitoring day-to-day campaign performance/optimizations and maintain in-depth understanding of client’s overall business and marketing objectives
- Analyzing large data sets to uncover trends and areas for campaign optimization
- Producing analysis and reporting in client friendly formats
- Creating client campaign monthly/quarterly reports
- Keeping current on trends in digital media
- Monitoring campaign data to identify technical and other issues that impact data collection
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5 years professional analytics experience
- Experienced in data management and well-versed in the use of analytical tools such as Microsoft Excel, Google Data Studio, Tableau, Domo, StackAdapt and other BI tools
- Strong knowledge for analytics techniques with a genuine curiosity for uncovering shifts in performance
- Must be technically savvy, detail-oriented, have strong communication and presentation skills, and work well within a collaborative team environment
- Preferred: Experience in digital marketing, including knowledge of digital advertising platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, DoubleClick Search, etc.) and digital analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.) and other digital advertising tools
To apply, send us your resume to email@example.com along with a cover letter that introduces yourself and communicates how you and CG Life are a perfect match with a shared passion for translating science and healthcare into communications and marketing programs that deliver results. Oh, and let us know your favorite scientist while you’re at it.