CG Life is seeking a full-time, in-house, Paid Search Specialist for our digital marketing efforts in our Chicago or San Diego offices. This is a hands-on position responsible for the creation, refinement and execution of successful PPC campaigns for our clients. This position will utilize the Google Ad ecosystem, landing pages, and several digital marketing tools to create campaigns to drive client ROI. We’re looking for someone who’s ready to grow their career in an exciting digital agency focused on the scientific/pharmaceutical/healthcare/bio-technology industry.
We’re looking for a data-driven, experienced professional to add value to our growing digital team. If you are passionate about digital marketing and looking to make an immediate impact, this job is for you.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Launch new paid search (SEM) campaigns, with complete build out and management of ad groups, keywords, and ads
- Daily paid search (Google Ads, Bing Ads) media buying and optimization
- Work with internal and external marketing teams to develop campaign criteria, and be able to suggest campaign adjustments to optimize spend and outcomes
- Perform regular keyword research to expand reach
- Create, test, and optimize ad copy
- Competitive intelligence research using keyword planning tools
- Landing page creation and design
- Manage large data sets for various campaigns
- Coordination production of weekly and quarterly reports on campaign performance with analytics team; must be able to look at data and determine action items
- Stay up to date with the latest digital marketing industry trends
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years’ experience working in paid search and/or SEM
- Strong working knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Bing Paid Ads, and the ability to learn new software and platforms quickly
- Proven ability to translate performance data into actionable insights using quantitative analysis
- Ability to navigate and generate reports from analytics suites such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Experience collaborating between organic and paid search programs
- Previous agency experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of search engine marketing process and best practices around campaign structure and optimization
- Previous healthcare/biotech/pharma marketing is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, or related field
- A solid working knowledge of Google Ads Editor and Bing Ads Editor
- Advanced Excel skills in order to navigate through large amounts of data to optimize results (Pivot Tables, V Look Up, Filters)
- Experience working on larger budgets and multiple campaigns at once
- Strong research skills to determine market trends and customer behavior patterns
- Analytical person who can think strategically and work to effectively solve problems
- Comfortable working independently and cross-functionally at all levels. A self-starter who can roll up their sleeves and get things done with little supervision.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Paid Social skills are a plus – Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, etc.
If this sounds like you, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter outlining why you would rock this position.
We look forward to hearing from you!