CG Life is seeking a full-time, in-house, Paid Search Specialist for our paid search efforts. This is a hands-on position responsible for the execution and reporting of a comprehensive, multi-channel digital marketing strategy. This position will utilize Google Ads, landing pages, and several digital marketing tools to create campaigns to drive client ROI.
We’re looking for someone who’s ready to grow their career in an exciting digital agency focused on the scientific / pharmaceutical / healthcare / biotechnology industry.
We’re looking for a data-driven, junior professional to add value to our growing digital team. If you are passionate about digital marketing and looking to grow your career while making an immediate impact, this job is for you.
- Launch new paid search (SEM) campaigns, with a complete build out of ad groups, keywords, and ads
- Daily paid search (Google Ads, Bing Ads) media buying and optimization
- Client facing opportunities to present and review campaign strategies and results
- Work with internal and external marketing teams to develop campaign criteria, and be able to suggest campaign adjustments to optimize spend and outcomes
- Perform regular keyword research to expand reach
- Create, test, and optimize ad copy
- Competitive intelligence research using keyword planning tools
- A/B landing page testing
- Landing page creation and design
- Manage large data sets for various campaigns
- Produce weekly and quarterly reports on campaign performance; must be able to look at data and determine action items
- Stay up to date with the latest digital marketing industry trends
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 3-years experience working in SEM/PPC
- Previous agency experience is a plus
- Previous healthcare/biotech/pharma marketing is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, or related field
- Analytics Platform Experience (Google Analytics preferred)
- Advanced Excel skills in order to navigate through large amounts of data to optimize results (Pivot Tables, V Look Up, Filters)
- Experience working on multiple campaigns at once
- Strong research skills to determine market trends and customer behavior patterns
- An analytical person who can think strategically and work to effectively solve problems
- Comfortable working independently and cross-functionally at all levels. A self-starter who can roll up their sleeves and get things done with little supervision.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Any Paid Social and/or SEO skills are a plus
To apply, send us your resume to email@example.com along with a cover letter that introduces yourself and communicates how you and CG Life are a perfect match with a shared passion for translating science and healthcare into communications and marketing programs that deliver results. Oh, and let us know your favorite scientist while you’re at it.