CG Life, an integrated marketing and communications agency focused exclusively on the life sciences and healthcare marketplaces, is looking for an enthusiastic, self-starting Public Relations Account Executive who is eager to build their PR career and ready to jump in to help our team with media relations, content development and other related communications activities in science and healthcare.
The role works within the PR department but also works as part of a larger agency team to facilitate integrated marketing communications campaigns for the agency’s life science, biotechnology and healthcare clients. The ideal person also has a strong grasp of the tactical execution of a PR campaign and continues to develop and refine strategic skills by working closely with teams to develop and implement a successful PR campaign.
- Develop a strong relationship with client contact(s); act as a colleague to the team
- Develop and maintain successful relationships with key media members
- Identify, pitch and follow-up with editorial opportunities and new media opportunities
- Continually look to identify various client opportunities
- Write and place by-lined articles when appropriate
- Attend in-person press meetings with client, when appropriate
- Write press documents as well as news releases and pitch letters
- Develop press tour schedules, appointments; secure meetings at trade shows
- Develop tactical plans for clients, as needed
- Oversee monthly and quarterly PR reports
- Keep abreast of each client’s industry, products and science
- Assist in managing interns as assigned
- Work with content and marketing teams when appropriate
- Agency experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum) in communications, marketing or science field
- Minimum 3 years public relations experience
To apply, send us your resume to email@example.com along with a cover letter that introduces yourself and communicates how you and CG Life are a perfect match with a shared passion for translating science and healthcare into communications and marketing programs that deliver results. Oh, and let us know your favorite scientist while you’re at it.