We are seeking an energetic and motivated Public Relations (PR) account supervisor who is eager to build their career and ready to jump in to help our team with life science and healthcare media relations, content development, and other related communications activities. We need a proactive, positive communicator who is highly motivated and organized—and a sense of humor doesn’t hurt either.
- Independently plans and implements client programs through research, reporting, external communications, and content development
- Serve as the principal day-to-day contact with a handful of clients, acting as trusted, strategic advisor to clients and PR team; uses proper judgment on involving senior management
- Provides program results to PR team and client; provide recommendations for improving program strategy and tactics
- Demonstrates fiscal responsibility for clients and the agency
- Manages staff and helps to develop their abilities and participates in staff recruitment and reviews
- Identifies areas of growth and learning opportunities through close collaboration with senior management
- Generates ideas and implements the development of new PR services, ideas, and approaches
- Other projects, client and media relations program management as required
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum) in communications, marketing or science field
- PhD in scientific field desirable
- Solid writing skills and experience
- Demonstrated media relations experience required
- Proactive manager and leader
- Agency experience preferred
To apply, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter that introduces yourself and communicates how you and CG Life are a perfect match with a shared passion for translating science and healthcare into communications and marketing programs that deliver results. Oh, and let us know your favorite scientist while you’re at it.