We are seeking an energetic and motivated Public Relations (PR) senior account executive who is eager and ready to jump in to help our team with media relations, content development and other related communications activities for our healthcare, bioscience and life science clients.
We are looking for communicators that are passionate about telling meaningful and impactful stories about our clients and their technologies using creativity, analytics, media relations and social media skills to drive conversations forward in meaningful ways.
The role works within the PR department but also works as part of a larger agency team to facilitate integrated marketing communications campaigns for the agency’s clients.
The ideal person also has a strong grasp of the tactical execution of a PR campaign and continues to develop and refine strategic skills by working closely with teams to develop and implement a successful PR campaign.
The ideal candidate is someone who brings agency experience, understands healthcare or life sciences and has the know how to reach a variety of stakeholders and the appetite to tackle new challenges and drive communications programs.
- Develop a strong relationship with client contact(s); act as a colleague to the team
- Develop, coordinate and execute media outreach programs including tours, events, interviews and conduct new media outreach.
- Demonstrate strategic and tactical knowledge of marketing communications programs and contributes to creation of communications programs to meet client objectives.
- Application of key client information, including general business strategy, competitive industry trends and issues, competitive intelligence and stakeholder engagement.
- Demonstrate practical understanding of digital landscape and social media and how to incorporate into client programs.
- Proven ability to write a variety of materials including messaging, press releases, media pitches, by-lined articles and persuasive client communications.
- Develop tactical communications plans for clients, as needed.
- Oversee monthly and quarterly PR reports
- Assist in managing interns as assigned
- Work with content and marketing teams when appropriate
- Agency experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum) in communications, marketing or science field and minimum three years of professional communications experience in an agency or fast-paced environment.
To apply, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter that introduces yourself and communicates how you and CG Life are a perfect match with a shared passion for translating science and healthcare into communications and marketing programs that deliver results. Oh, and let us know your favorite scientist while you’re at it.