Who we are: CG Life is a fun, agile, one-of-a-kind marketing and communications agency with a team of approx. 65 interdisciplinary folks. We value positivity, creativity and initiative. Some of us have big brains, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. More than anything, we’re passionate about what we do (it’s a pretty amazing field to work in).
Who you are: We’re looking for an outstanding communicator with experience writing for or about life science and healthcare companies. Knowledge of SEO, inbound marketing, and professional social media is a plus – but not a dealbreaker if you’re eager to learn.
Core Traits & Experience
- A passion for science communication
- A keen understanding of the healthcare and life sciences industry
- 2-3+ years of marketing and/or communication experience
- Ph.D. or M.S. in a scientific field preferred
What you’ll be doing: We’re a fast-paced agency that thinks and moves quickly. You’ll be working on a range of accounts and project types, some independent and others as part of a wider content team. This position collaborates extensively with our digital, public relations, media, creative and account management divisions.
- Produces high-quality written content in various styles/tones
- Manages on-time and on-budget delivery of content projects and programs
- Independently handles multiple tasks on deadline in fast-paced environment
- Keeps up to date with marketing, content marketing, and SEO trends/best practices
- Functions as an agency subject matter expert in client-facing discussions
- Supports and empowers colleagues across the company
- Are you still reading? Good. We want someone that’s thorough 😉
To apply, send us your resume to email@example.com along with a cover letter that introduces yourself and communicates how you and CG Life are a perfect match with a shared passion for translating science and healthcare into communications and marketing programs that deliver results. Oh, and let us know your favorite scientist while you’re at it.