We are seeking a creative and motivated scientific writer, capable of developing a wide range of short and long-form content pieces in a broad range of formats (blogs, white papers, infographics, etc.) for a life science and healthcare B2B-focused audience.
This role sits within CG Life’s Content Team, but works closely with a range of other departments as part of an integrated agency. The ideal person has a strong understanding of the ins and outs of science, and a willingness to learn.
- Partners with account teams across the agency to provide content services for various clients under deadline. Content execution may include articles, blog posts, case studies, white papers, buyer’s guides, Q&As, social media posts, website copy, newsletters, infographics, video scripts, and corporate presentations.
- Works with the PR team on content initiatives.
- Contributes regularly to the agency blog and other writing-related tasks for marketing activities.
- Researches and keeps up-to-date with major content and business/industry trends.
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- An understanding of the science and healthcare landscape
- Great verbal communication skills
- Excellent research, organizational, and learning skills
- Ability to independently handle multiple tasks on deadline in fast-paced environment
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Entry-level position
- BS, MS, or PhD in a life science field
- Experience communicating and presenting science
- Experience with social media platforms and/or management a plus
To apply, send us your resume to email@example.com along with a cover letter that introduces yourself and communicates how you and CG Life are a perfect match with a shared passion for translating science and healthcare into communications and marketing programs that deliver results.
Oh, and let us know your favorite scientist while you’re at it!
The standard annual base pay range for this role is $58,000 – $68,000 USD. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not a guarantee.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required.