We are seeking a creative and motivated scientific writer, capable of developing a wide range of short and long-form content pieces in a broad range of formats (blogs, white papers, infographics, etc.) for a life science and healthcare B2B-focused audience.
This role sits within CG Life’s Content Team, but works closely with a range of other departments as part of an integrated agency. The ideal person has a strong understanding of the ins and outs of science, and a willingness to learn.
- Partners with account teams across the agency to provide content services for various clients under deadline. Content execution may include articles, blog posts, case studies, white papers, buyer’s guides, Q&As, social media posts, website copy, newsletters, infographics, video scripts, and corporate presentations.
- Works with the PR team on content initiatives.
- Contributes regularly to the agency blog and other writing-related tasks for marketing activities.
- Researches and keeps up-to-date with major content and business/industry trends.
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- An understanding of the science and healthcare landscape
- Great verbal communication skills
- Excellent research, organizational, and learning skills
- Ability to independently handle multiple tasks on deadline in fast-paced environment
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Entry-level position (yay, finally!)
- BS, MS, or PhD in a life science field
- Experience communicating and presenting science
To apply, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter that introduces yourself and communicates how you and CG Life are a perfect match with a shared passion for translating science and healthcare into communications and marketing programs that deliver results.
Oh, and let us know your favorite scientist while you’re at it!