We are CG Life, a marketing communication agency at the intersection of life science and healthcare. We are a tribe of scientists, creatives, and marketers with a shared passion for translating science into brand experiences that drive results.
We live for the challenge and promise of scientific discoveries and medical innovations that will transform and improve quality of life.
Are you ready to live the life?
What We Seek
You are curious. You are interested in science and fascinated by new technologies.
You love ideas and use design to influence your audience in a compelling way. You are highly creative and love a challenge because you are a true problem solver.
You are confident in your design, able to meet the challenge of designing for a variety of digital and traditional communication vehicles, audiences and assignments. You have a collaborative spirit, looking for the opportunity to work alongside art directors, copywriters, developers and account service professionals.
You work well under pressure and can juggle many projects. You are a self-starter who can work independently and take ownership of your work.
The Senior Art Director works with copywriters to formulate concepts and execute designs for a variety of visual communications/channels including, but not limited to print, digital, video and environmental. Relevant experience, a background in B2B, and/or an ability to quickly decipher marketing assignments for complex clients is required.
- Develops concepts and collaborates with copywriter (s) to produce campaign/project ideas for various clients.
- Fully monitors and follow through on production of all assigned projects
- Impactfully deliver presentations to both internal and external audiences
- Thorough knowledge of brand goals, positioning, market and competitors
- Able to develop thoughtful and clear rationale for the work, and can articulate that to all stakeholders
- Designs at a high level of professionalism in a variety of styles
- Owns timelines in conjunction with production personnel and manages their reports to complete and present work on time
- Remains current on industry trends and technology
- Will supervise the work of others, generally 1-2 employees at art director level or below
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Ability to write reports and correspondence
- Quality of Work
- Keen attention to detail and timely follow-through
- Demonstrates passion for our clients’ business and creative product
- Consistently delivers on-time
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and XD
- Understand and apply brand goals, positioning, and market conditions to the work
- Incorporate ideas and make revisions in response to the feedback from your supervisors, account team and clients
- Work collaboratively with creative leads, account team and project management to deliver work at a high level
- 5-8 years of related work experience in advertising, marketing, or B2B marketing either with a brand or digital agency or at a healthcare pharmaceutical agency
- The ability to execute design skillfully across multiple channels, including print, video and digital (websites, online banners, social media, etc.)
- Strong conceptual skills as demonstrated by your portfolio of work
- The ability to dive into complex science and technologies and glean key ideas and information to convey to target audiences that meets the objective
- An understanding of agency and creative collaboration processes
- Ability to present and sell an idea to internal teams and with clients
- Ability to manage several projects at once
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator, and XD
Lawrence Lee, Executive Creative Director
To apply, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter that introduces yourself and communicates how you and CG Life are a perfect match with a shared passion for translating science and healthcare into communications and marketing programs that deliver results. Oh, and let us know your favorite scientist while you’re at it.