CG Life is searching for a Senior Brand Strategist to help define the stories for the world’s most innovative and groundbreaking life science companies. If you believe a clear, consistent and well-defined brand narrative is the foundation for every client communication, from creative campaigns and marketing messaging to PR, content and corporate communications, you’re speaking our language!
As a Senior Brand Strategist, you’ll work with our Group Director of Brand Strategy to own the strategic process from kickoff through final deliverables, including discovery, individual and group interviews, competitive analysis and positioning development. You’ll be a vital partner for clients as they look to better understand their audiences, and a go-to resource for other CG Life teams to help make sure we’re telling our clients’ stories in a meaningful and distinctive way.
- 4+ years of experience as a brand strategist or account planner
- Prior work or a strong interest in life science or healthcare
- Ability to dive deep into a client’s brand, understanding their technologies, goals and challenges
- Experience interviewing knowledge experts about their field, their products and their audiences
- Experience in finding insights and crafting relevant and differentiating positions that capture how our clients’ transformative technologies and services are making a true impact on the world
- Strong presentation skills, helping clients see things from their audiences’ point of view and guiding them toward a new understanding their brands
Location: Chicago or San Diego
About CG Life:
We are CG Life, a life science and healthcare marketing and communications agency.
We’re a tribe of scientists, creatives and marketers who have a shared passion for translating science into programs that deliver more personal and impactful brand experiences and drive business for our clients.
To apply, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter that introduces yourself and communicates how you and CG Life are a perfect match with a shared passion for translating science and healthcare into communications and marketing programs that deliver results. Oh, and let us know your favorite scientist while you’re at it.