Who we are: CG Life is a fun, agile, and evolving marketing and communications agency. We value positivity, creativity, and initiative. Some of us have big brains, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. More than anything, we’re passionate about what we do (it’s a pretty amazing field to work in).
Who you are: For this Senior Content Editor role, we’re looking for a strong content marketer with experience writing for life science and healthcare companies. If typos and bad grammar are your pet peeves, you are the type of person we need for this role. Knowledge of SEO or social media marketing is a plus – but not a dealbreaker if you’re eager to learn.
Less negotiable: This person needs to be able to get down with the science, researching and writing about everything from bioinformatics to cell culture to clinical trials. Audiences include investors, media, academic and industry scientists, clinical trial participants, the general public, and more.
What you’ll be up to: Reporting to the Director of Content, this person’s day-to-day job will range from the highly tactical to the highly strategic. Along with crafting multi-media content assets, they will be responsible for shaping higher-level strategies based on analytical SEO, content, and social media audits. This position collaborates extensively with our digital marketing, public relations, media, account management, creative, and senior management teams. That said, they sometimes need to run with amorphous projects and develop their own workable solutions.
- B2B content and digital marketing experience preferred
- PhD or M.S. in a scientific field preferred
- 3-5 years of communications or related experience
- Leads the strategy and execution of various inbound marketing initiatives
- Produces high-quality and accurate written content in a number of different styles/tones
- Contributes to the growth of CG Life by researching new technologies and tactics
- Keeps up-to-date on marketing, content marketing, and SEO trends/best practices
- Leverages data to develop smart content themes, topics, and plans
- Supports and empowers their colleagues in content and other divisions
- Establishes sound and effective working relationships internally and with the client
- Independently handles multiple tasks on deadline in a fast-paced environment
- Functions as our agency subject matter expert in client-facing discussions
If this sounds like you, send your resume to email@example.com and a cover letter outlining why you would rock this position and who your favorite scientist is!
We look forward to hearing from you!
The standard annual base pay range for this role is $70,000 – $80,000 USD. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not a guarantee.