We are CG Life, a marketing communication agency at the intersection of life science and healthcare. We are a tribe of scientists, creatives, and marketers with a shared passion for translating science into brand experiences that drive results.
We live for the challenge and promise of scientific discoveries and medical innovations that will transform and improve quality of life.
Are you ready to live the life?
What We Seek
You are curious. You are interested in science and fascinated by new technologies.
You love ideas and use words to influence your audience in a compelling way. You are highly creative and love a challenge because you are a true problem solver.
You are confident in your writing, able to meet the challenge of varying copy tones, audiences and assignments. You have a collaborative spirit, looking for the opportunity to work alongside art directors, designers, developers and account service.
You work well under pressure and can juggle many projects. You are a self-starter who can work independently and take ownership of your work.
We are looking for a Senior Copywriter with 5-7 years’ experience in advertising, marketing, or marketing communications. You will concept and develop brand campaigns and write copy for a variety of digital, print and video marketing tactics for life science, pharma and healthcare clients. Relevant experience, a background in B2B, and/or an ability to quickly decipher marketing assignments for complex clients is required. A scientific background, such as experience working as a science journalist, pharma advertising copywriter, biotech writer, or life sciences copywriter would be a plus.
- Develop concepts and collaborate with art directors to produce creative campaign and project ideas for various clients
- Create ideas and write copy for digital and print marketing materials, including websites, presentations, brochures, promotional videos, conference and event themes/booths, and brand/product positioning and messaging decks
- Understand and apply brand goals, positioning, and market conditions to the work
- Craft message matrices to bring brand positioning to life in a customer facing copy that highlights the brand’s story and its and key benefits
- Develop a sound knowledge of clients’ products, competitors, and target audiences
- Present work to internal teams and to clients
- Ability to work with the Strategy and Content team to develop content audits that leads to content strategy recommendations
- Incorporate ideas and make revisions in response to the feedback from your supervisors, account team and clients
- Work collaboratively with creative leads, account team and project management to deliver work at a high level
- Be responsible for monitoring and follow-through of work on all assigned projects within established timelines
- Must be detailed oriented and proof own work to keep quality assurance across projects
- Other duties as assigned
- 5-7 years of related work experience in advertising, marketing, or B2B marketing either with a brand or digital agency or at a healthcare pharmaceutical agency
- The ability to write skillfully across multiple channels, including print(Sales Brochures, Print Ads, Infographics), online video, and digital (websites, online banners, social media, etc.)
- Strong conceptual skills as demonstrated by your portfolio of work
- The ability to dive into complex science and technologies and glean key ideas and information to convey to target audiences that meets the objective
- Understanding of and expertise in pharma copy requirements: claims, references, research, and copy that meets the requirements of the FDA and client med/reg/legal review
- An understanding of agency and creative collaboration processes
- Ability to present and sell an idea to internal teams and with clients
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite, Adobe Acrobat, and Google-suite tools
Associate Creative Director
To apply, send us your resume to email@example.com along with a cover letter that introduces yourself and communicates how you and CG Life are a perfect match with a shared passion for translating science and healthcare into communications and marketing programs that deliver results. Oh, and let us know your favorite scientist while you’re at it.