The Market Element, a CG Life Agency, is currently looking for a Senior Account Manager. The Senior Account Manager is responsible for day-to-day project management and execution, as well as working with the Account Director and others to provide strategic marketing direction for clients. This position will also make recommendations to the Account Director for expanding the scope of the client relationship based on opportunities observed. We need a proactive, positive communicator who is highly motivated and organized—and has a sense of humor.
Responsibilities. You love science, but could do without the lab. You love to communicate but could do without the stuffy corporate lifestyle. You have 5+ years of marketing experience and a genuine interest in science and healthcare. You jump at the chance to:
- Work with biotech, pharma and medical device companies to highlight the absolute cutting edge of scientific advancement.
- Develop strategies to ensure that clearly defines objectives, tone, key messages and deliverables are included in all work.
- Effectively manage client expectations.
- Be responsible for growing current accounts by cross selling other agency services.
- Orchestrate budgets and estimate timelines, communicating deadlines and project parameters to a diverse team.
- Ensure deadlines are met with maximum efficiency.
- Establish sound and effective working relationships and resolve conflicts or roadblocks to either the relationship or the completion of assigned projects.
- Remain flexible and accessible to clients; respond to requests in a quick and timely manner. Draft timely reports, roadmaps, creative briefs and more.
- Conduct internal and external client presentations.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the life science and healthcare industries, understand target audiences, business models, trade media trends, etc.
Experience and Knowledge you have:
- Direct experience with any mix of PPC management, SEO, paid social ads, lead nurturing, and email campaign strategy and execution.
- Hands-on experience with HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, and/or other marketing automation platforms.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Microsoft Office product suite.
- Familiarity with marketing content strategy, keyword research, web analytics, and web content management.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Graphic design experience (e.g. Adobe Suite, Canva)
- Life science and/or healthcare experience
To apply, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter that introduces yourself and communicates how you and CG Life are a perfect match with a shared passion for translating science and healthcare into communications and marketing programs that deliver results. Oh, and let us know your favorite scientist while you’re at it.