Based in Chicago, the Senior Account Manager is responsible for day-to-day project management and execution, as well as working with the Account Director and others to provide strategic marketing direction for select clients. This position will also make recommendations to the Account Director for expanding the scope of the client relationship based on opportunities observed. We need a proactive, positive communicator who is highly motivated and organized—and has a sense of humor.
Responsibilities You love science, but could do without the lab. You love to communicate, but could do without the stuffy corporate lifestyle. You have at least 5 years of marketing experience and a genuine interest in science and healthcare. You jump at the chance to:
- Work with biotech, pharma and medical device companies to highlight the absolute cutting edge of science advancement.
- Develop strategy to ensure that clearly defines objectives, tone, key messages and deliverables are included in all work.
- Effectively manage client expectations.
- Be responsible for growing current accounts by cross selling other agency services.
- Orchestrate budgets and estimate timelines, communicating deadlines and project parameters to a diverse team.
- Ensure deadlines are met with maximum efficiency.
- Establish sound and effective working relationships and resolves conflicts or roadblocks to either the relationship or the completion of assigned projects.
- Remain flexible and accessible to clients; respond to requests in a quick and timely manner. Draft timely conference reports, roadmaps, creative briefs and more.
- Conduct internal and external client presentations.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the life science and healthcare industries, understanding the target audience, business model, trade media trends, etc.
To apply, send us your resume to email@example.com along with a cover letter that introduces yourself and communicates how you and CG Life are a perfect match with a shared passion for translating science and healthcare into communications and marketing programs that deliver results. Oh, and let us know your favorite scientist while you’re at it.