CG Life is looking for a Social Media Specialist with ideally 1-2 years of professional social media experience. We love creating fun, engaging, and educational content for life science companies and looking for someone passionate and creative about crafting science-related posts.
The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for supporting the development and execution of CG Life’s social media strategies to drive brand awareness, engagement, and growth. The candidate will work under the supervision of the Associate Director of Social Media and Director of Social Media to learn the ins and outs of social media marketing and gain hands-on experience in managing various social media platforms.
Key Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Create and publish engaging social media content on various platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Mastodon, TikTok, and LinkedIn.
- Assist in the development and execution of social media campaigns.
- Monitor social media trends, identify opportunities to increase engagement and drive growth.
- Respond to comments and messages on social media platforms in a timely and professional manner.
- Conduct research on industry trends and competitor activity to inform social media strategies.
- Provide regular reports on social media performance and make recommendations for optimization.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Knowledge of social media platforms, analytics, and best practices.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Interest or background in science is a huge plus.
- Creative storyteller with a passion for social media marketing.
- Experience in using social media tools: Sprout Social, Canva, Sparktoro.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of social media analytics.
To apply, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter that introduces yourself and communicates how you and CG Life are a perfect match with a shared passion for translating science and healthcare into communications and marketing programs that deliver results.
Oh, and let us know your favorite scientist while you’re at it.
The standard annual base pay range for this role is $50,000 – $60,000 USD. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience and qualifications. In addition to base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not a guarantee.