The Project Manager leads projects across multiple pieces of business with limited scope. They
take initiative with guidance from their manager, and have perfected the model of managing up. They form strong relationships with cross-functional team members in order to meet project
Key Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Responsible for the development and management of initial timelines that are relevant to the project deliverable and targeted deadlines
- Responsible for maintaining healthy project budgets for assigned projects, and ensures milestones are met.
- Exhibits extraordinary planning, organization and prioritization necessary to handle multiple project requests simultaneously
- Takes initiative, and raises their hand if help is needed.
- Facilitates strong relationships with cross-functional team
- Comfortable with client interaction
- Is seen as a positive person, that can help, learn, and grow with the team
- Can help mentor and guide project coordinator in order to begin fostering management skills
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in agency and/or project management at an integrated advertising agency
- Responsible for up to $3k+ in revenue
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or Marketing is preferred, but not required
Reports To: Senior Project Manager
The standard annual base pay range for this role is $65,000 – $70,000 USD. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience and qualifications. In addition to base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not a guarantee.