Don’t you wish that you could simply get a 2nd chance on some of your life science marketing decisions? There are so many advertising options out there for marketers, and choosing the right one for your brand can be a difficult and time-consuming process. And choosing wrong can mean that you may blow your annual budget, get fired…or worse.
In the free ebook, “Marketing Survival,” we put YOU and ONLY YOU in the shoes of the new Vice President of Marketing at a life science company. The pressure is high as the CEO wants increased sales, a new product launch is being planned, and there are weird rumors going around about what happened to your predecessor. Every decision you make, from here on out, is important and…could be your last. But, fear not, because in THIS BOOK you get to “Choose Your Own Marketing Adventure.” So, if at any time, your story doesn’t end the way you would like it to, you can go back, change your marketing strategy and transform failure into success. Throughout this adventure, be prepared to make the following decisions:
- Would your brand benefit more from print or online ads?
- Should you use the same old pictures of scientists or create some fresh, compelling creative?
- What type of online ad strategy should you use?
- How do you strategically create and place content online?
- Should you search engine optimize your website?
- Would your brand benefit from a public relations plan?
- Should you attend a trade show without exhibiting or go “all-in” on a full tradeshow presence?
- Does hiring an experienced marketing agency make sense for your brand?
Beware, because dangers can lurk around every corner, including:
- Small to mediocre increases in sales
- An impounded car
- Wasted marketing budget and time
- The ghost of David Ogilvy
Of course, if you make the right decisions, you can dramatically improve brand awareness, sales, and the success of Your Company.
Why should you have to make these critical decisions by yourself? If you are looking for an experienced agency that can help you make these important choices, contact us.